Hawthorn Handmade Herdwick Sheep Brooch Needle Felting Kit
|Size||Approx. 5cm long|
Use this complete craft kit to learn how to needle felt a little Herdwick Sheep brooch using British felting wool. Follow the step by step photo instructions and use the included felting needles to stab the wool to life.
- These kits make the perfect creative gift and are designed with the beginner in mind
- The sharp needles mean the kits are suitable for children ages 10+ and we always recommend adult supervision
- No previous experience or skills are required and you’ll learn all the techniques you need as you go
- This kit is made with 100% British wool
- The perfect holiday or rainy day project
- The finished Herdwick Sheep will measure approximately 5cm long
- It will take a beginner approximately 2-3 hours to complete this Herdwick Sheep
What’s included in your kit:
- More than enough high quality British wool in a variety of breeds and colours. You’ll receive more wool than you need to complete one project so there’ll be some left over to have a play with once you’ve learnt how to needle felt!
- 2x Felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe
- Silver coloured brooch back to turn your piece into a wearable piece of woolly wondrousness!
- Hawthorn Handmade's ‘can’t go wrong’ instructions with 12 step by step photos. If you do have any problems Hawthorn Handmade provide videos and offer help via email.
- Beautiful gift box to store your project in as you make it. Needle felting is the perfect craft to do a little at a time, and it is easy to put to one side and pick up again later.