Use this mini craft kit to learn how to needle felt a Baby Elephant using British felting wool. Follow the step by step photo instructions and use the included felting needles to stab the wool to life.
- These kits make the perfect creative gift and are designed with the beginner in mind
- The sharp needles mean the kits are suitable for children ages 10+ and we always recommend adult supervision
- No previous experience or skills are required and you’ll learn all the techniques you need as you go
- This kit is made with 100% British wool
- The perfect holiday or rainy day project
- It will take a beginner approximately 2-4 hours to complete this Alpaca
What’s included in your kit:
- British and merino wool in a variety of breeds and colours
- 2x felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe
- Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
- Beautiful gift box
UK SHIPPING CHARGES
|Shipping Type||Orders up to £30||Orders over £30|
|UK Small Order Shipping* (Royal Mail 1st Class)||£1.95||N/A|
|UK Economy Shipping (Royal Mail Tracked 48)||£3.95||FREE|
|UK Standard Shipping (Royal Mail Tracked 24)||£4.95||£1.00|
* fewer than 20 pattern leaflets/20 small buttons
N.B. Whilst Royal Mail report that at least 98.5% of 1st Class / Tracked 24 post arrives within 1-2 days, neither Royal Mail nor Sconch guarantee delivery times.
Returns & Replacements
If you are unhappy with your purchase or simply change your mind, you can return any items to us within 14 days of you receiving them.
All items must be in their original, resaleable condition.
You are responsible for the cost of returning items to us (unless they are faulty) and we recommend using a tracked service as we cannot refund any packages which go missing in the post.
|Size||Approx. 8cm tall|