|Brand||Guild of Master Craftsman (GMC)|
The Japanese craze for Amigurumi (crocheted stuffed toys) is explored in miniature in this fun new title in the Cozy series. These tiny treasures can be used in a variety of imaginative ways – as key rings, charms, hair accessories, in your dolls’ house or just admired as trinkets in their own right. Charming and precious, these projects may be small but they are bursting with personality, making perfect gifts for friends and family.
All the basic crochet techniques you will need are clearly explained along with step-by-step illustrations. Anyone unsure about working in this scale can simply practise with larger hooks and thicker yarn – the patterns are exactly the same.
- Suitable for complete beginners to crochet
- Will appeal to miniaturists and jewellery makers as well as general crafters
- Perfect for using up small pieces of yarn
- In the popular Cozy series
- All patterns can easily be scaled up simply by using larger hooks and thicker yarn