Discover the primitive craft of punch needle as seen through the eyes of a contemporary artist giving the technique fresh, modern appeal. Yellow Spool's Stacie Schaat shares all you need to know to take a stab in Punched.
With Stacie's guidance you'll learn:
- Simple tools and basic techniques can make a range of trendy home goods.
- Step-by-step mini-lessons that take you from beginner to pro in no time.
- When to follow the rules and when to break them for knock out results.
- How to combine quick, repetitive stitches with composition and color for a modern aesthetic with a dozen must-make projects.
Explore the traditional and untraditional methods of punch needle with projects that can be displayed, used, and loved for generations. You're sure to be pleased as Punched.
UK SHIPPING CHARGES
|Shipping Type||Orders up to £30||Orders over £30|
|UK Small Order Shipping* (Royal Mail 1st Class)||£1.95||N/A|
|UK Economy Shipping (Royal Mail Tracked 48)||£3.95||FREE|
|UK Standard Shipping (Royal Mail Tracked 24)||£4.95||£1.00|
* fewer than 20 pattern leaflets/20 small buttons
N.B. Whilst Royal Mail report that at least 98.5% of 1st Class / Tracked 24 post arrives within 1-2 days, neither Royal Mail nor Sconch guarantee delivery times.
Returns & Replacements
If you are unhappy with your purchase or simply change your mind, you can return any items to us within 14 days of you receiving them.
All items must be in their original, resaleable condition.
You are responsible for the cost of returning items to us (unless they are faulty) and we recommend using a tracked service as we cannot refund any packages which go missing in the post.